cropped logo 1 01.png

Taormina Village By Reportage – An Ideal Investment Choice


Taormina Village is an amazing community developed by Reportage Properties in the eco-friendly and trustworthy locality of Wadi Al Safa 3, Dubai. This property is developed to offer 3 & 4-bedroom townhouses and 4 & 5-bedroom villas under the same roof. Now let’s see if this property is a great investment for home buyers or not. 

Taormina Village Overview 

The properties at Taormina Village offer both the serenity of nature along modern amenities. Those who want to live in a place surrounded by nature and cannot give up on their modern and luxurious lifestyle must consider this. There are 478 townhouses and 52 villas on this property. There are 58 corners and 334 mid 3 bedroom townhouses, 14 corners & 72 mid 4 bedroom townhouses on the other side, there are 2 standalone 4 Bed villas, 16 mid 4 Bed villas and 34 corner 5 Bed villas. Now talking about investment, there cannot be a better investment for a home buyer than this project. As per recent data claiming a big surge in property investment transactions. 

Taormina Village
Taormina Village

Facilities and Amenities 

The property offers you city life amenities with the essence of a village environment close to nature. Talking about amenities there is nothing unavailable here from swimming pools, to exclusive botanical gardens, spas & saunas, restaurants, wellness community center, landscape beauty, streams & reservoirs, everything can be found here. All the amenities are specifically designed keeping in mind the expectations and regular needs of kids, residents, and senior citizens. There are more amenities as well, they are provided below:- 

  • Private Parking 
  • Swimming Pool Kids
  • Gymnasium 
  • Yoga Garden
  •  BBQ Stations 
  • Jogging Track 
  • Shaded Seating Areas 
  • Giant Chess Play Area 
  • Eco-friendly Surrounding 
  • Kids’ Playgrounds
  • 24/7, 365 Days Security

Payment Plan 

Taormina Village by Reportage offers a buyer-friendly, flexible 30:70 payment plan, where buyers can reserve their preferred property with a 30% down payment of the total amount and pay the remaining 70% during construction, at a monthly rate of 1% over 70 months. The price of a villa in this development starts at AED 2.87 billion. 

Location Advantages and Perks 

Located in one of Dubai’s most famous locations at Wadi Al Safa 3, Dubai. Every real estate investor or home buyer looks for a property or a house that is strategically located in an ideal place. The property is constructed at an ideal location where you can enjoy peace along with the city lifestyle. Also, individuals can easily commute to other parts of the city from here with the help of the bus and metro very easily. Additionally, the place is all around surrounded by schools, malls, recreational zones, places of worship, and more. 


Reportage Taormina Village is an ideal investment choice for all home buyers in Dubai if you plan to settle down in a place that offers calmness and modernity under one roof. Furthermore, for more content related to Dubai’s real estate industry follow us daily. 

Related News